Computational Fluid Dynamics
The following codes are developed by me and my collaborators. If you have any comments or suggestions, then please email me.
- fvm: A vertex-based finite volume method for compressible euler equations with Spalart-Allmaras turbulence model.
- euler2d: 2-D inviscid flow/adjoint solver: euler2d is a 2-D inviscid flow and adjoint solver which uses finite volume method on triangular grids.
- flo2d: A 2-D inviscid and viscous solver which is under development during my spare time. It is a continuation of euler2d.
- Nuwtun: A 2D/3D flow solver on multi-block structured grids. Adjoint solver is under development, see sample result here.
- Num3Sis: A 3D, parallel, unstructured grid flow solver with many models. This may be released under some open source license in the near future.
This is a collection of small codes that I have written to make my job easy. You can download whatever you want; if you want to download all the code then use the following svn command:
svn co http://cfdlab.googlecode.com/svn/trunk
- dpl2amdba: Convert a dpl file generated by delaundo into amdba format.
- showamdba: Visualize a grid file in amdba format using vigie.
- showpts: Visualize a pts file of delaundo using gnuplot.
- naca45: Generate NACA 4 and 5 digit airfoils in various formats for grid generation.
- dgfem: 1-D DGFEM code for inviscid, compressible flow. Get all the code using svn
- svn co http://cfdlab.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/1d/dgfem
- MDS: Multi-directional search algorithm of Virginia Torczon. This is a simplex method which operates without derivatives and is easily parallelizable. For an excellent discussion and convergence proof, see thePhD thesis of Torczon.