This is a list of my code most of which are freely available.
- Spectral methods in python
- deal.II: My finite element codes written using deal.II library
- DG code using deal.II
- Examples using nek5000
- cfdlab: This is a collection of many small codes I am working on
- fvm2d: 2-D vertex-based finite volume code on triangular grids with Spalart-Allmaras turbulence model.
- euler2d: A 2-D inviscid, compressible, finite volume code together with an adjoint solver. It uses triangular grids and automatic differentiation (Tapenade).
- flo2d: Vertex-centroid finite volume scheme on triangular grids for inviscid and viscous flows
- flo3d: Vertex-centroid finite volume scheme on tetrahedral grid for inviscid and viscous flows
- nuwtun: 2/3-D structured grid, cell-centered, finite volume code for Euler/NS equations. Also has adjoint in 2-D.
- gFoam: Godunov FV code based on OpenFoam
- ffdtool: Free-form deformation tool used for shape optimization (closed source)
- optool: Parallel Optimization tool based on PSO and surrogate models (closed source)
- nsc2ke: Written by B. Mohammadi. 2-d vertex-based finite volume code on triangular grids, inviscid, viscous, turbulence models.